Cool Vintage Photos Capture People Posing With Volkswagens in the 1960s and ’70s
Volkswagen, shortened to VW, is a German automaker founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front, known for the iconic Beetle and headquartered in Wolfsburg.
It is the flagship brand of the Volkswagen Group, the largest automaker by worldwide sales in 2016 and 2017. The group’s biggest market is in China, which delivers 40% of its sales and profits.
Volkswagen translates to “people’s car” in German. The company’s current international advertising slogan is just “Volkswagen”, referencing the name’s meaning.
Here below is a set of cool photos that shows people posing with Volkswagens in the 1960s and 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s