Cool Vintage Photos Capture People Posing With Volkswagens in the 1960s and ’70s
Volkswagen, shortened to VW, is a German automaker founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front, known for the iconic Beetle and headquartered in Wolfsburg.
It is the flagship brand of the Volkswagen Group, the largest automaker by worldwide sales in 2016 and 2017. The group’s biggest market is in China, which delivers 40% of its sales and profits.
Volkswagen translates to “people’s car” in German. The company’s current international advertising slogan is just “Volkswagen”, referencing the name’s meaning.
Here below is a set of cool photos that shows people posing with Volkswagens in the 1960s and 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures