Natural Beauty Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
London-based photographer, filmmaker, and artist Ben Hopper has caused quite a stir with his project, titled “Natural Beauty”. Challenging female beauty standards, the photo series aims to find out why women with body hair are labeled as unattractive. What’s your opinion on this issue? Leave a comment below!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- This Instagram Account Collects The Worst Interior Designs Ideas
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before