Cosplayer Creates Wings For Her Costume That She Can Move At Will
With events such as Comic Con becoming less of a geek party and more of an international pop culture phenomenon, it’s no wonder that cosplay’s becoming more and more popular. What was once a very niche interest dominated by what the rest of the society deemed as ‘geeks’ and ‘nerds’ has been rapidly leaking into our everyday lives with celebrities like Bryan Cranston dressing up as his character from Breaking Bad as well as Daniel Radcliffe rocking up to Comic Con in a Spider-Man costume. It’s only natural that as the cosplay scene grows, the costumes evolve and turn into even more spectacular sights.
One such example started making rounds around the Internet recently with a woman dressed up as Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent spreading her wings out, seemingly at her will. The footage that people watched in awe is of Drisana Litke of Drizzy Designs who dressed up as the iconic Disney character for a con.
The impressive feathery wings as well as the rest of her costume were all made by Litke. She reports that it took her around 150 hours to construct the wings which at the beginning of the ordeal were just a stash of wire, fabric, and feathers.
View this post on Instagram
I'm so in love with this video by @chongahn . Make sure to check out all his work!! 😊 . . . #cosplay #cosplayer #art #maleficentcosplay #wings #grace #disney #goodmaleficent #movie #animatronics #maleficent #badass #badasscosplay #beautiful #moviequotes #cosplayersofinstagram #disneyvillain #villain #villainsdoitbetter #themoors #fly @cosplay_connection
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers