Cosplayer Creates Wings For Her Costume That She Can Move At Will
With events such as Comic Con becoming less of a geek party and more of an international pop culture phenomenon, it’s no wonder that cosplay’s becoming more and more popular. What was once a very niche interest dominated by what the rest of the society deemed as ‘geeks’ and ‘nerds’ has been rapidly leaking into our everyday lives with celebrities like Bryan Cranston dressing up as his character from Breaking Bad as well as Daniel Radcliffe rocking up to Comic Con in a Spider-Man costume. It’s only natural that as the cosplay scene grows, the costumes evolve and turn into even more spectacular sights.
One such example started making rounds around the Internet recently with a woman dressed up as Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent spreading her wings out, seemingly at her will. The footage that people watched in awe is of Drisana Litke of Drizzy Designs who dressed up as the iconic Disney character for a con.
The impressive feathery wings as well as the rest of her costume were all made by Litke. She reports that it took her around 150 hours to construct the wings which at the beginning of the ordeal were just a stash of wire, fabric, and feathers.
View this post on Instagram
I'm so in love with this video by @chongahn . Make sure to check out all his work!! 😊 . . . #cosplay #cosplayer #art #maleficentcosplay #wings #grace #disney #goodmaleficent #movie #animatronics #maleficent #badass #badasscosplay #beautiful #moviequotes #cosplayersofinstagram #disneyvillain #villain #villainsdoitbetter #themoors #fly @cosplay_connection
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s