Cosplayer Creates Wings For Her Costume That She Can Move At Will
With events such as Comic Con becoming less of a geek party and more of an international pop culture phenomenon, it’s no wonder that cosplay’s becoming more and more popular. What was once a very niche interest dominated by what the rest of the society deemed as ‘geeks’ and ‘nerds’ has been rapidly leaking into our everyday lives with celebrities like Bryan Cranston dressing up as his character from Breaking Bad as well as Daniel Radcliffe rocking up to Comic Con in a Spider-Man costume. It’s only natural that as the cosplay scene grows, the costumes evolve and turn into even more spectacular sights.
One such example started making rounds around the Internet recently with a woman dressed up as Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent spreading her wings out, seemingly at her will. The footage that people watched in awe is of Drisana Litke of Drizzy Designs who dressed up as the iconic Disney character for a con.
The impressive feathery wings as well as the rest of her costume were all made by Litke. She reports that it took her around 150 hours to construct the wings which at the beginning of the ordeal were just a stash of wire, fabric, and feathers.
View this post on Instagram
I'm so in love with this video by @chongahn . Make sure to check out all his work!! 😊 . . . #cosplay #cosplayer #art #maleficentcosplay #wings #grace #disney #goodmaleficent #movie #animatronics #maleficent #badass #badasscosplay #beautiful #moviequotes #cosplayersofinstagram #disneyvillain #villain #villainsdoitbetter #themoors #fly @cosplay_connection
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946