Cosplayer Creates Wings For Her Costume That She Can Move At Will
With events such as Comic Con becoming less of a geek party and more of an international pop culture phenomenon, it’s no wonder that cosplay’s becoming more and more popular. What was once a very niche interest dominated by what the rest of the society deemed as ‘geeks’ and ‘nerds’ has been rapidly leaking into our everyday lives with celebrities like Bryan Cranston dressing up as his character from Breaking Bad as well as Daniel Radcliffe rocking up to Comic Con in a Spider-Man costume. It’s only natural that as the cosplay scene grows, the costumes evolve and turn into even more spectacular sights.
One such example started making rounds around the Internet recently with a woman dressed up as Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent spreading her wings out, seemingly at her will. The footage that people watched in awe is of Drisana Litke of Drizzy Designs who dressed up as the iconic Disney character for a con.
The impressive feathery wings as well as the rest of her costume were all made by Litke. She reports that it took her around 150 hours to construct the wings which at the beginning of the ordeal were just a stash of wire, fabric, and feathers.
View this post on Instagram
I'm so in love with this video by @chongahn . Make sure to check out all his work!! 😊 . . . #cosplay #cosplayer #art #maleficentcosplay #wings #grace #disney #goodmaleficent #movie #animatronics #maleficent #badass #badasscosplay #beautiful #moviequotes #cosplayersofinstagram #disneyvillain #villain #villainsdoitbetter #themoors #fly @cosplay_connection
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974
- A Photographer’s Aerial Photos Of Parked Planes Show Just How Far The Airline Industry Has Fallen During The Lockdown