This Cute Little Egg Is A Portable Wireless Lamp
Vancouver-based designers, Gavin Chu & Andrew Geng, have worked together to create Eggie, a little egg shaped lamp that is wireless and water resistant.
The little egg sits on a platform, plugged into an outlet to charge, and when needed, you simply pick it up and take it with you. The battery lasts about 6-7 hours, and to turn it on and off you just shake it.
“In Eggie, we strive for a beautiful and elegant product that can suit any occasion. We believe we are on the right track. However, we are calling on the support of the Kickstarter community to help with final production and manufacturing costs. If everything goes according to plan, we hope to get this light of your life into your hands and homes by June.”, says the creators.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Gabriel Khiterer Captures Majestic Portraits Of Stray Cats