This Cute Little Egg Is A Portable Wireless Lamp
Vancouver-based designers, Gavin Chu & Andrew Geng, have worked together to create Eggie, a little egg shaped lamp that is wireless and water resistant.
The little egg sits on a platform, plugged into an outlet to charge, and when needed, you simply pick it up and take it with you. The battery lasts about 6-7 hours, and to turn it on and off you just shake it.
“In Eggie, we strive for a beautiful and elegant product that can suit any occasion. We believe we are on the right track. However, we are calling on the support of the Kickstarter community to help with final production and manufacturing costs. If everything goes according to plan, we hope to get this light of your life into your hands and homes by June.”, says the creators.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Terrible Rough Drafts from Your Favorite Movies
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of British Football Fans From The 1900s To 1940s
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- “Death On The Dance Floor”: Photographer Captured Stunning Photos Of Abandoned Discos Around France