This Artist Has Made A Portrait Of Accordionist From Real Accordions
Jolita Vaitkutė ia a designer and artist, generating and implementing extraordinary ideas. She is mostly known for creating art using food or other material – different size of pencils, paper sheets and other. She also calls herself media artist.
Did you ever consider, that being a well known artist in media can make a huge impact and actually make a ‘change’. Change opinion, change point of view, change perspective. Media artist can have bigger power over society than even being politician
“I made a portrait of accordionist Martynas Levickis from real accordions and parts. Accordion has about twenty thousands parts inside, so i decided to create portrait from this parts. We take a part two old accordions into the most possible minuteness.”, Jolita told Bored Panda.
“It was a nice way to give a new life to old instruments as a art project. I took about four hours.
When i posted that to facebook i asked my friends that i want to get a piano for my new projects, and some of my friends gave me it!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat