This Artist Has Made A Portrait Of Accordionist From Real Accordions
Jolita Vaitkutė ia a designer and artist, generating and implementing extraordinary ideas. She is mostly known for creating art using food or other material – different size of pencils, paper sheets and other. She also calls herself media artist.
Did you ever consider, that being a well known artist in media can make a huge impact and actually make a ‘change’. Change opinion, change point of view, change perspective. Media artist can have bigger power over society than even being politician
“I made a portrait of accordionist Martynas Levickis from real accordions and parts. Accordion has about twenty thousands parts inside, so i decided to create portrait from this parts. We take a part two old accordions into the most possible minuteness.”, Jolita told Bored Panda.
“It was a nice way to give a new life to old instruments as a art project. I took about four hours.
When i posted that to facebook i asked my friends that i want to get a piano for my new projects, and some of my friends gave me it!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing