Incredible-Looking Bookshelf Created By A Couple From Australia
We all lived through a Pinterest phase at some point. No wonder – the page can easily get you hooked with all sorts of inspiring pictures, starting from design to fashion and photography. In some cases those pictures can’t be just pinned and forgotten, they need to be made in real life, and that was the case with the picture of a bookshelf Jessica and Sinclair Breen found online.
“When I showed [the picture to] Sinclair he almost had a heart attack,” Jessica told The Daily Mail. “We knew we had to try it.” That’s when the ball started rolling.
Jessica measured the wall space, took the inspiring picture with her, and went to the graphic arts teacher that worked at the same school as her. With his help they soon knew what size panels to order and after spending $900, they had everything they needed to start building.
They used an MDF wall to help arrange and attach the boxes to the wall. The construction started at 8 AM and finished only at midnight. “It was a huge process but it was so worth it,” exclaimed Jessica, who now hopes that this project will help her and her husband qualify for an Australian reality TV show (The Block) that focuses on house renovations.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- Conceptual Photography And Self-Portraits By Marina Choy
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Kirill Averyanov
- Meet The Cutest Fish Vendor In Vietnam Who Is Taking The Internet By Storm With His Adorable Pics
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Fascinating And Provocative Close-Up Photography By Marius Sperlich
- Polish Stalkers Turned The Lights On In Pripyat, 31 Years After Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Germany After The World War II In Photographs By Josef Heinrich Darchinger
- Karlmann King – The Most Expensive SUV In The World
- The Hand-Painted Scenes of The Original Star Wars Trilogy That Made Us Believe It Was Real
- The Instagram Account Sharing The Most Beautiful Libraries In The World