Incredible-Looking Bookshelf Created By A Couple From Australia
We all lived through a Pinterest phase at some point. No wonder – the page can easily get you hooked with all sorts of inspiring pictures, starting from design to fashion and photography. In some cases those pictures can’t be just pinned and forgotten, they need to be made in real life, and that was the case with the picture of a bookshelf Jessica and Sinclair Breen found online.
“When I showed [the picture to] Sinclair he almost had a heart attack,” Jessica told The Daily Mail. “We knew we had to try it.” That’s when the ball started rolling.
Jessica measured the wall space, took the inspiring picture with her, and went to the graphic arts teacher that worked at the same school as her. With his help they soon knew what size panels to order and after spending $900, they had everything they needed to start building.
They used an MDF wall to help arrange and attach the boxes to the wall. The construction started at 8 AM and finished only at midnight. “It was a huge process but it was so worth it,” exclaimed Jessica, who now hopes that this project will help her and her husband qualify for an Australian reality TV show (The Block) that focuses on house renovations.
- Miserable Husbands Trapped In The Shopping Hell
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- This Unique Collection Of Photographs Shows The Concentrated Faces Of Dogs Just Before Catching Their Beloved Treats
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Superb Paper Art Creations Of The Contemporary Artist Bianca Severijns
- Toilet Design: The Most Outrageous Projects