Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
“Space cake” usually calls to mind images of shoddily packaged treats in an Amsterdam storefront or a well-intentioned birthday treat gone horribly wrong. But the time has come for you to step your space cake game up, thanks to this dessert work of art called the Black Velvet Nebula Cake.
Since the baked good looks like an actual square of the cosmos cut from the sky to arrive on your plate, it is unsurprisingly a mildly difficult undertaking. A spread of tiny brushes, sea sponges and other minuscule baking tools are necessary to bring this black hole to life. But the cake is as rich as it is beautiful, being comprised of several kinds of chocolate cake, marshmallows and ganache.
If you’re brave enough to take on the task of creating the Black Velvet Nebula Cake yourself, take a look at the full recipe.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival