Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
“Space cake” usually calls to mind images of shoddily packaged treats in an Amsterdam storefront or a well-intentioned birthday treat gone horribly wrong. But the time has come for you to step your space cake game up, thanks to this dessert work of art called the Black Velvet Nebula Cake.
Since the baked good looks like an actual square of the cosmos cut from the sky to arrive on your plate, it is unsurprisingly a mildly difficult undertaking. A spread of tiny brushes, sea sponges and other minuscule baking tools are necessary to bring this black hole to life. But the cake is as rich as it is beautiful, being comprised of several kinds of chocolate cake, marshmallows and ganache.
If you’re brave enough to take on the task of creating the Black Velvet Nebula Cake yourself, take a look at the full recipe.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World