Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
“Space cake” usually calls to mind images of shoddily packaged treats in an Amsterdam storefront or a well-intentioned birthday treat gone horribly wrong. But the time has come for you to step your space cake game up, thanks to this dessert work of art called the Black Velvet Nebula Cake.
Since the baked good looks like an actual square of the cosmos cut from the sky to arrive on your plate, it is unsurprisingly a mildly difficult undertaking. A spread of tiny brushes, sea sponges and other minuscule baking tools are necessary to bring this black hole to life. But the cake is as rich as it is beautiful, being comprised of several kinds of chocolate cake, marshmallows and ganache.
If you’re brave enough to take on the task of creating the Black Velvet Nebula Cake yourself, take a look at the full recipe.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Worst Book Covers On Amazon
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- Shanghai Studio Creates Posters To Help Fight Against Coronavirus, Inspired By Vintage Chinese Public Health Notices
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Artist Creates 16 Types Of Designer Packaging For Food Products To Show The Absurdity Of Brands