Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
“Space cake” usually calls to mind images of shoddily packaged treats in an Amsterdam storefront or a well-intentioned birthday treat gone horribly wrong. But the time has come for you to step your space cake game up, thanks to this dessert work of art called the Black Velvet Nebula Cake.
Since the baked good looks like an actual square of the cosmos cut from the sky to arrive on your plate, it is unsurprisingly a mildly difficult undertaking. A spread of tiny brushes, sea sponges and other minuscule baking tools are necessary to bring this black hole to life. But the cake is as rich as it is beautiful, being comprised of several kinds of chocolate cake, marshmallows and ganache.
If you’re brave enough to take on the task of creating the Black Velvet Nebula Cake yourself, take a look at the full recipe.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days