This Photographer Shows Haunting Beauty Of Ballet Through Ballerina’s Eyes
Irina Yakovleva is a talented ballet and fashion photographer, stylist and choreography teacher, who was born in Kiev, Ukraine and currently lives and works in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Irina is graduated from Kiev State Choreographic School, and completed a professional photography course. She captures stunning portraits of ballet dancers and performances all around the world.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years