‘Neko Cup’ Creator Shows Off The Strange Infinite Cat Possibilities Of The Product
Last week we introduced the ‘Neko Cup’, a life aide which will finally help you create the peaceful world you’ve always dreamed of. One filled with cats.
Just the sight of a sleepy kitty napping is enough to soothe our very souls, washing away all the stress we build up in our daily lives. For this reason, the creators, a Japanese brand called Ash Koncent, have created a mould in the shape of a prone feline which can be used to create a cat sculpture wherever you go.
But aside from the obvious uses, the designer responsible for the creation, Yuka Mori, has also been flaunting the stranger possible applications of the products. If you’re a feline fan who likes to cook, there’s endless ways to use the Neko Cup in your culinary adventures.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes