Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
Behold! This fashion statement might literally change your life.
Handmade by creatives Kayla Arena and Toby Barron, this jacket is made to look as if it were made from human flesh. Known as the as the Ed Gein Serial Killer Jacket, this terrifying fashion piece is guaranteed to turn heads.
In case you aren’t up to speed on your serial killer lore, Ed Gein was the scary man who killed people and then made furniture out of their flesh. His story has gone on to inspire horror films such as Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and The Silence of the Lambs.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- Pink Gore And Pop Culture – The Superb Tattoos By Brando Chiesa
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher
- The Internet’s Most Favorite Animal Captured In Beautiful Portrait Photographs By Felicity Berkleef
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- This Artist Offers Piles Of Burgers To The Masterpieces Of Painting
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- “It Is Not The World Of Smiles”: Enchanted NSFW Dolls By Marina Bychkova
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Incredible Looking Home Made Entirely From Shipping Containers