Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
Behold! This fashion statement might literally change your life.
Handmade by creatives Kayla Arena and Toby Barron, this jacket is made to look as if it were made from human flesh. Known as the as the Ed Gein Serial Killer Jacket, this terrifying fashion piece is guaranteed to turn heads.
In case you aren’t up to speed on your serial killer lore, Ed Gein was the scary man who killed people and then made furniture out of their flesh. His story has gone on to inspire horror films such as Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and The Silence of the Lambs.
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova
- German TV Show Replaced Trump With The Baby Blimp, And It’s Perfect
- Photographer Emilio Jiménez Shows Through His NSFW Photos The Subtle Beauty Of The Female Body
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Photographer Tom Hegen Captures Aerial Series Of Breathtaking Tulips
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Sonia Szóstak
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About ‘Russian’ Dolls
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Famous Artists Depicted As Animals In Art History In Series Of Humorous Illustrations
- Architecture And Colorful Minimalism In Photographs By Jacob Mitchel
- Up All Night By Mariya Novakova: Nighttime Is Beautiful In A Series Of Moody City Snapshot
- Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk