This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
Have you ever been soothed by the sight of a napping cat when strolling around outside? Japanese design brand Ash Koncent is embracing that concept with Neko Cup – a cat sculpture and mold that creates the silhouette of a napping kitty out of your surroundings.
Neko Cup is a cat-shaped lightweight sculpture mold made from bamboo and scallop shell biomass plastic. It can be used to make sculptures of sleeping cats at the beach, in the snow, or even out of dirt. The mold itself can also be used as a nice decorative set-piece for cat lovers.
Yuka Mori, who designed the Neko Cup, says she was inspired by the idea of going outside and seeing cats napping on sidewalks, and wanted to capture that feeling and hopes it spreads around.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak