This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
Have you ever been soothed by the sight of a napping cat when strolling around outside? Japanese design brand Ash Koncent is embracing that concept with Neko Cup – a cat sculpture and mold that creates the silhouette of a napping kitty out of your surroundings.
Neko Cup is a cat-shaped lightweight sculpture mold made from bamboo and scallop shell biomass plastic. It can be used to make sculptures of sleeping cats at the beach, in the snow, or even out of dirt. The mold itself can also be used as a nice decorative set-piece for cat lovers.
Yuka Mori, who designed the Neko Cup, says she was inspired by the idea of going outside and seeing cats napping on sidewalks, and wanted to capture that feeling and hopes it spreads around.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes