This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
Have you ever been soothed by the sight of a napping cat when strolling around outside? Japanese design brand Ash Koncent is embracing that concept with Neko Cup – a cat sculpture and mold that creates the silhouette of a napping kitty out of your surroundings.
Neko Cup is a cat-shaped lightweight sculpture mold made from bamboo and scallop shell biomass plastic. It can be used to make sculptures of sleeping cats at the beach, in the snow, or even out of dirt. The mold itself can also be used as a nice decorative set-piece for cat lovers.
Yuka Mori, who designed the Neko Cup, says she was inspired by the idea of going outside and seeing cats napping on sidewalks, and wanted to capture that feeling and hopes it spreads around.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- “Natural Beauty” Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
- A Photographer Combines Portraits Of Family Members To Prove How Amazing Our Genes Are
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- This Is How Soviets Imagined 21st Century Will Look Like: The Soviet Eera Sci-Fi Mag That Wanted To Predict The Future
- Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
- Photographer Jonny Joo Captures Eerie Images Of Abandoned Buildings
- Realistic And Scary 3D Versions Of Childhood Movie Characters And Various Objects By Brazilian Artist
- A Street Artist Creates Giant Mural In A Maximum Security Prison In California