This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
Have you ever been soothed by the sight of a napping cat when strolling around outside? Japanese design brand Ash Koncent is embracing that concept with Neko Cup – a cat sculpture and mold that creates the silhouette of a napping kitty out of your surroundings.
Neko Cup is a cat-shaped lightweight sculpture mold made from bamboo and scallop shell biomass plastic. It can be used to make sculptures of sleeping cats at the beach, in the snow, or even out of dirt. The mold itself can also be used as a nice decorative set-piece for cat lovers.
Yuka Mori, who designed the Neko Cup, says she was inspired by the idea of going outside and seeing cats napping on sidewalks, and wanted to capture that feeling and hopes it spreads around.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Dark Humor Art Animations by Kajetan Obarski
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- 120 Absurd Comics By Joseph Nowak
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers