This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
Have you ever been soothed by the sight of a napping cat when strolling around outside? Japanese design brand Ash Koncent is embracing that concept with Neko Cup – a cat sculpture and mold that creates the silhouette of a napping kitty out of your surroundings.
Neko Cup is a cat-shaped lightweight sculpture mold made from bamboo and scallop shell biomass plastic. It can be used to make sculptures of sleeping cats at the beach, in the snow, or even out of dirt. The mold itself can also be used as a nice decorative set-piece for cat lovers.
Yuka Mori, who designed the Neko Cup, says she was inspired by the idea of going outside and seeing cats napping on sidewalks, and wanted to capture that feeling and hopes it spreads around.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden