The Pastry Chef From St. Petersburg Bakes Cakes In The Form Of KFC Wings, Chinese Noodles & Dead Pigeons
@fonya_alyona is the creative alias of a pastry cook from St. Petersburg (Russia). The young woman bakes cakes… very unconventional.
When you see a box of KFC wings, a plate of Russian salad or Russian ‘pelmeni’, you can hardly think of them as confectionery. Aliona is a designer-architect by training, went to art school as a child, and then started looking for her own career path.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction