The Pastry Chef From St. Petersburg Bakes Cakes In The Form Of KFC Wings, Chinese Noodles & Dead Pigeons
@fonya_alyona is the creative alias of a pastry cook from St. Petersburg (Russia). The young woman bakes cakes… very unconventional.
When you see a box of KFC wings, a plate of Russian salad or Russian ‘pelmeni’, you can hardly think of them as confectionery. Aliona is a designer-architect by training, went to art school as a child, and then started looking for her own career path.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- This Is How NYC Central Park Would Have Looked Based On A Rejected Design From 1858