The Pastry Chef From St. Petersburg Bakes Cakes In The Form Of KFC Wings, Chinese Noodles & Dead Pigeons
@fonya_alyona is the creative alias of a pastry cook from St. Petersburg (Russia). The young woman bakes cakes… very unconventional.
When you see a box of KFC wings, a plate of Russian salad or Russian ‘pelmeni’, you can hardly think of them as confectionery. Aliona is a designer-architect by training, went to art school as a child, and then started looking for her own career path.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- These Viral Visual Explanations Are Spreading Information About COVID-19 Extremely Effectively
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- This Instagram Account Is So Damn Weird, It’s Addicting
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Beautiful, Surreal And Sometimes Sinister Artwork Of Jaco Putker
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Owners Let Their Norwegian Forest Cat Roam Freely Outside, And He Looks Majestic
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Joan Carol