The Pastry Chef From St. Petersburg Bakes Cakes In The Form Of KFC Wings, Chinese Noodles & Dead Pigeons
@fonya_alyona is the creative alias of a pastry cook from St. Petersburg (Russia). The young woman bakes cakes… very unconventional.
When you see a box of KFC wings, a plate of Russian salad or Russian ‘pelmeni’, you can hardly think of them as confectionery. Aliona is a designer-architect by training, went to art school as a child, and then started looking for her own career path.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- 20 Winners Of The Greatest Photoshop Battles Ever
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Vintage Men’s Magazine: Cool Pics Of Cavalier’s Beauties During The 1960s
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- This Artist Created Tentacle Leggings And People On Etsy Just Can’t Get Enough
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals