The Pastry Chef From St. Petersburg Bakes Cakes In The Form Of KFC Wings, Chinese Noodles & Dead Pigeons
@fonya_alyona is the creative alias of a pastry cook from St. Petersburg (Russia). The young woman bakes cakes… very unconventional.
When you see a box of KFC wings, a plate of Russian salad or Russian ‘pelmeni’, you can hardly think of them as confectionery. Aliona is a designer-architect by training, went to art school as a child, and then started looking for her own career path.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- This Is What The ‘Ideal’ Woman’s Figure Would’ve Looked Like In The 1930s