Pregnant Woman Is Painting Graffiti All Over This Australian Town, Trying To Reach The Father
The 21st century could easily be dubbed as the age of technology, don’t you agree? We are all attached to our phones 24/7, spending most of our free time scrolling through social media instead of going outside and living some of that sweet life we see Instagramers filling our feed with.
Therefore, it’s automatically assumed we are all reachable at all times and one can get really frustrated after losing contact with someone. But sometimes, giving up communication just isn’t possible and one has to find another solution. As it turns out, there are no boundaries for human imagination and there are definitely some extra miles to be gone while seeking attention. Today’s story features quite an interesting way of reaching out to someone.
A short message spray-painted with purple dye saying “Chris, you need to talk to me before the baby is born or don’t bother after!” was found all over the Melbourn suburb called Frankston. As more and more of them popped up, people started sharing photos of them on various social media as well as “Snap Send Solve” – an app for resolving maintenance issues.
It is said she already had her baby at 30 weeks but whether her baby’s daddy has called still remains a mystery. The people who shared the graffiti photos are not sure of how the story developed and only posted the pictures because of being frustrated with such careless vandalism.
Even though it sparked lots of interest amongst people, the messages were soon removed and the news spread of a heavily pregnant 36-year-old woman arrested and charged with criminal damage, wilful damage, graffiti and committing an indictable offense while on bail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay