Pregnant Woman Is Painting Graffiti All Over This Australian Town, Trying To Reach The Father
The 21st century could easily be dubbed as the age of technology, don’t you agree? We are all attached to our phones 24/7, spending most of our free time scrolling through social media instead of going outside and living some of that sweet life we see Instagramers filling our feed with.
Therefore, it’s automatically assumed we are all reachable at all times and one can get really frustrated after losing contact with someone. But sometimes, giving up communication just isn’t possible and one has to find another solution. As it turns out, there are no boundaries for human imagination and there are definitely some extra miles to be gone while seeking attention. Today’s story features quite an interesting way of reaching out to someone.
A short message spray-painted with purple dye saying “Chris, you need to talk to me before the baby is born or don’t bother after!” was found all over the Melbourn suburb called Frankston. As more and more of them popped up, people started sharing photos of them on various social media as well as “Snap Send Solve” – an app for resolving maintenance issues.
It is said she already had her baby at 30 weeks but whether her baby’s daddy has called still remains a mystery. The people who shared the graffiti photos are not sure of how the story developed and only posted the pictures because of being frustrated with such careless vandalism.
Even though it sparked lots of interest amongst people, the messages were soon removed and the news spread of a heavily pregnant 36-year-old woman arrested and charged with criminal damage, wilful damage, graffiti and committing an indictable offense while on bail.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Intimate Photos Of Sharon Tate Gives Her Husband Roman Polanski A Haircut In 1968
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- Baby Car Seats From the Mid-20th Century Moms Wouldn’t Buy Today
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Photographer Exposes The Truth Behind His ‘Perfect’ Photos
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy