Dogs Create Abstract Paintings By Shaking Non-Toxic Paint Off Their Bodies
Canismo is a new art project created to raise awareness about the plight of shelter dogs in Brazil. The campaign gives dogs the freedom to express themselves and allow their inner artist to be seen, in a bright -literally bright, and adorable way.
After having a harmless paint made with cornstarch and food coloring, pour all over their bodies, the dogs reacted by shaking it off onto canvases that were hanged around them. As stated in the description of the project, “the shake of the paint reveals a remarkable exercise of freedom, where each drop of ink bears the stain of prejudice.”
18 unique artworks were created out of the project, which benefits the Procure1Amigo shelter.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000