Dogs Create Abstract Paintings By Shaking Non-Toxic Paint Off Their Bodies
Canismo is a new art project created to raise awareness about the plight of shelter dogs in Brazil. The campaign gives dogs the freedom to express themselves and allow their inner artist to be seen, in a bright -literally bright, and adorable way.
After having a harmless paint made with cornstarch and food coloring, pour all over their bodies, the dogs reacted by shaking it off onto canvases that were hanged around them. As stated in the description of the project, “the shake of the paint reveals a remarkable exercise of freedom, where each drop of ink bears the stain of prejudice.”
18 unique artworks were created out of the project, which benefits the Procure1Amigo shelter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- For Some Strange Reason Russians Love To Turn Their Cars Into Tanks
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures