Dogs Create Abstract Paintings By Shaking Non-Toxic Paint Off Their Bodies
Canismo is a new art project created to raise awareness about the plight of shelter dogs in Brazil. The campaign gives dogs the freedom to express themselves and allow their inner artist to be seen, in a bright -literally bright, and adorable way.
After having a harmless paint made with cornstarch and food coloring, pour all over their bodies, the dogs reacted by shaking it off onto canvases that were hanged around them. As stated in the description of the project, “the shake of the paint reveals a remarkable exercise of freedom, where each drop of ink bears the stain of prejudice.”
18 unique artworks were created out of the project, which benefits the Procure1Amigo shelter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings