Finally, A Decent Breaking Bad Walter White And Jessie Pinkman Car Sunshade
Once upon a time, in a land known as New Mexico, BFFs Jessie Pinkman and Walter White (a.k.a. Captain Cook and Heisenberg) took the local crystal meth industry by storm. Those days are over… or are they?
Posed at the dashboard of their mobile lab, the bad boys of Breaking Bad protect your car from heat and sun damage. Insulated PE bubble shade is 27 ½” x 58″. Image is for effect only. Will not fit RV-sized windows, made to fit most standard sized cars and trucks.
Also, take look at how asian drivers fight against high-beam users.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries