Finally, A Decent Breaking Bad Walter White And Jessie Pinkman Car Sunshade
Once upon a time, in a land known as New Mexico, BFFs Jessie Pinkman and Walter White (a.k.a. Captain Cook and Heisenberg) took the local crystal meth industry by storm. Those days are over… or are they?
Posed at the dashboard of their mobile lab, the bad boys of Breaking Bad protect your car from heat and sun damage. Insulated PE bubble shade is 27 ½” x 58″. Image is for effect only. Will not fit RV-sized windows, made to fit most standard sized cars and trucks.
Also, take look at how asian drivers fight against high-beam users.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield