Finally, A Decent Breaking Bad Walter White And Jessie Pinkman Car Sunshade
Once upon a time, in a land known as New Mexico, BFFs Jessie Pinkman and Walter White (a.k.a. Captain Cook and Heisenberg) took the local crystal meth industry by storm. Those days are over… or are they?
Posed at the dashboard of their mobile lab, the bad boys of Breaking Bad protect your car from heat and sun damage. Insulated PE bubble shade is 27 ½” x 58″. Image is for effect only. Will not fit RV-sized windows, made to fit most standard sized cars and trucks.
Also, take look at how asian drivers fight against high-beam users.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- Vietnamese Man Made A Fence From Old iPhones
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic