Sensitive Ballerina Watercolour Portraits By Liu Yi
Liu Yi, Chinese painter, was born in Shanghai in 1958. He was a Fine Arts graduate from the Hua Dong University for Education.
He did his postgraduate study of watercolor painting at the China College of Fine Arts. He lectures at university for painting and design. He is a member of the Chinese Artists Association and is also a member of the Watercolor Painting Artists Association.
He is the retired Deputy President of the Shanghai Watercolor Painting Society, and is currently the Deputy Principal of the Shanghai Arts and Technical College. He is a very accomplished watercolor painter in China.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Poop Factory: The Best DIY Halloween Costume For Your Dog
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century