Sensitive Ballerina Watercolour Portraits By Liu Yi
Liu Yi, Chinese painter, was born in Shanghai in 1958. He was a Fine Arts graduate from the Hua Dong University for Education.
He did his postgraduate study of watercolor painting at the China College of Fine Arts. He lectures at university for painting and design. He is a member of the Chinese Artists Association and is also a member of the Watercolor Painting Artists Association.
He is the retired Deputy President of the Shanghai Watercolor Painting Society, and is currently the Deputy Principal of the Shanghai Arts and Technical College. He is a very accomplished watercolor painter in China.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Turkish Artist Makes Collages You Probably Wouldn’t Expect
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things