People Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The New Scenarios Are Hilarious
Tell Me More
Some time ago a wise person decided to doodle hands on a cute pic of a snake he found. The result was so satisfying, he shared it on the internet. And then the doodle war began.
Some time ago Bored Panda asked their readers to take part in this war, and they are so glad we did. Snakes don’t always have the best reputation and are certainly not the cutest, but it turns out that all they needed were some expressive arms and hands!
This list is a celebration of the serpent, slightly modified for our viewing pleasure. It gives you a whole new perspective on our slithery friends! Turns out there is less to fear than maybe you thought, because snakes are ‘armless, after all…
I Need My Morning Coffee
Oh Stop It You…
Who Ate My Sandwich Again
The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music!
“So You Didn’t Wash Your Dishes After All”
My Oldest Grandslither, Santiago, With Snarms
Come At Me Bro
Oh Snoot, She’s Got A Knife! Run!
Why Are You Looking At Me Like That
Snake The Drummer
Yeah Scr*w You Too, Frank.
What Ya Lookin At?
Let Me Take A Quick Shower
Lil Snek Dab
Yup, It’s Grass
I’m Not Talking To You
You Want To Fight?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books