People Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The New Scenarios Are Hilarious
Tell Me More
Some time ago a wise person decided to doodle hands on a cute pic of a snake he found. The result was so satisfying, he shared it on the internet. And then the doodle war began.
Some time ago Bored Panda asked their readers to take part in this war, and they are so glad we did. Snakes don’t always have the best reputation and are certainly not the cutest, but it turns out that all they needed were some expressive arms and hands!
This list is a celebration of the serpent, slightly modified for our viewing pleasure. It gives you a whole new perspective on our slithery friends! Turns out there is less to fear than maybe you thought, because snakes are ‘armless, after all…
I Need My Morning Coffee
Oh Stop It You…
Who Ate My Sandwich Again
The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music!
“So You Didn’t Wash Your Dishes After All”
My Oldest Grandslither, Santiago, With Snarms
Come At Me Bro
Oh Snoot, She’s Got A Knife! Run!
Why Are You Looking At Me Like That
Snake The Drummer
Yeah Scr*w You Too, Frank.
What Ya Lookin At?
Let Me Take A Quick Shower
Lil Snek Dab
Yup, It’s Grass
I’m Not Talking To You
You Want To Fight?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’