People Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The New Scenarios Are Hilarious
Tell Me More
Some time ago a wise person decided to doodle hands on a cute pic of a snake he found. The result was so satisfying, he shared it on the internet. And then the doodle war began.
Some time ago Bored Panda asked their readers to take part in this war, and they are so glad we did. Snakes don’t always have the best reputation and are certainly not the cutest, but it turns out that all they needed were some expressive arms and hands!
This list is a celebration of the serpent, slightly modified for our viewing pleasure. It gives you a whole new perspective on our slithery friends! Turns out there is less to fear than maybe you thought, because snakes are ‘armless, after all…
I Need My Morning Coffee
Oh Stop It You…
Who Ate My Sandwich Again
The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music!
“So You Didn’t Wash Your Dishes After All”
My Oldest Grandslither, Santiago, With Snarms
Come At Me Bro
Oh Snoot, She’s Got A Knife! Run!
Why Are You Looking At Me Like That
Snake The Drummer
Yeah Scr*w You Too, Frank.
What Ya Lookin At?
Let Me Take A Quick Shower
Lil Snek Dab
Yup, It’s Grass
I’m Not Talking To You
You Want To Fight?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before
- Photographer Spends 10 Years Photographing Same Bench, Captures More Than He Expects
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948