“Designed By Nature”: Russian Fisherman Posts Terrifying Creatures Of The Deep Sea Again, And People Want Him To Stop
Roman Fedortsov (previously) spends most of his time on fishing trawlers. Some of his catches, however, end up going viral on the internet instead of being quietly digested in someone’s tummy.
“I’m 39 and have been working onboard trawlers for seventeen years,” Roman told Bored Panda. “I live in Murmansk, Russia. It is a big port, and that’s why I enrolled in the Marine University after school. My specialization has a lot to do with fishing technology. I know how to prepare fish for freezing and further delivery to the customer.”
Roman brought most of these photos from the Norwegian and Barents seas while some of them came ashore from the Atlantic Ocean.
Once on a fishing trip, Roman and his mates live in six-hour cycles. They work for six hours, then rest for another six. And repeat. “We are to catch commercial fish such as Cod, Haddock, Halibut, Redfish, Herring, Mackerel, and so on,” he added. “The most extreme fish I have ever caught are Frilled Shark, Rabbitfish, Big Sunfish, Angler, Stoplight Loosejaw…”
“During my watch, I work at the fish factory. I’m responsible for processing the fish, so I have to control other seamen while they’re working, too.”
Roman really likes finding unusual types of animals aboard the trawl. “I decided to create social media accounts because many people have no idea how some of the fish look. I’m constantly impressed by the appearance of some deep water fish and want to share my experiences with other people.”
“I have never been scared of the fish I catch,” he said. “I’m always interested and impressed.”
Scroll down to check out the terrifying creatures Roman has grown so fond of!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years