This Entrepreneur Makes Anti-Mask Masks For Anti-Maskers
What’s the best way to let the world know that you’re anti-mask? By wearing an anti-mask face mask, of course!
That’s why Freedom Unmasked Etsy store makes face masks specifically for people who are opposed to wearing masks (but have to wear one, because you know, they’re required to like the rest of us, regular folks). It is yet unclear whether the seller is being ironic or satirical, but one thing is for sure: the store has a lot of happy customers.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s