Everything Rust On This Poster In 30 Days… Except The Product
Austrian manufacturer Tyrolit showcases the extreme durability and high performance of its product with a mysterious metal billboard. Executed in collaboration with ad agency Heimat Wien Austria, the marketing technique is meant to draw consumer attention to Tyrolit’s Iceline knives.
Unlike traditional billboard-based campaigns, this one does not make a permanent imprint on consumer consciousness immediately. In fact, the activation is quite sensitive to time.
The full experience is played out in a total of 30 days. For the first few days, the metal billboard seems to be blank.
However, as time progresses, it slowly begins to rust, ultimately forming the outline of a Tyrolit knife and the headline “FLAWLESS. FOREVER.” underneath.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- “Natural Beauty” Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- This Is How Soviets Imagined 21st Century Will Look Like: The Soviet Eera Sci-Fi Mag That Wanted To Predict The Future
- Craftsman Makes An Incredible Stained Glass Octopus Chandeliers
- Realistic And Scary 3D Versions Of Childhood Movie Characters And Various Objects By Brazilian Artist
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
- Stunning Photographs From ISU Grand Prix Of Figure Skating 2019