Everything Rust On This Poster In 30 Days… Except The Product
Austrian manufacturer Tyrolit showcases the extreme durability and high performance of its product with a mysterious metal billboard. Executed in collaboration with ad agency Heimat Wien Austria, the marketing technique is meant to draw consumer attention to Tyrolit’s Iceline knives.
Unlike traditional billboard-based campaigns, this one does not make a permanent imprint on consumer consciousness immediately. In fact, the activation is quite sensitive to time.
The full experience is played out in a total of 30 days. For the first few days, the metal billboard seems to be blank.
However, as time progresses, it slowly begins to rust, ultimately forming the outline of a Tyrolit knife and the headline “FLAWLESS. FOREVER.” underneath.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Stress: TMJ Disorder Visualized As A Bronze And Concrete Sculpture
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Japanese Photographer Shows The Otherworldly Beauty Of Nara Prefecture In Serendipitous Scene
- Designed By Nature: World’s Greatest Gallery Of Mushrooms That Look Like Butts
- Couple Spends $25,000 To Convert Old Truck Into Mobile Home And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You