Everything Rust On This Poster In 30 Days… Except The Product
Austrian manufacturer Tyrolit showcases the extreme durability and high performance of its product with a mysterious metal billboard. Executed in collaboration with ad agency Heimat Wien Austria, the marketing technique is meant to draw consumer attention to Tyrolit’s Iceline knives.
Unlike traditional billboard-based campaigns, this one does not make a permanent imprint on consumer consciousness immediately. In fact, the activation is quite sensitive to time.
The full experience is played out in a total of 30 days. For the first few days, the metal billboard seems to be blank.
However, as time progresses, it slowly begins to rust, ultimately forming the outline of a Tyrolit knife and the headline “FLAWLESS. FOREVER.” underneath.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Turkish Artist Makes Collages You Probably Wouldn’t Expect