Everything Rust On This Poster In 30 Days… Except The Product
Austrian manufacturer Tyrolit showcases the extreme durability and high performance of its product with a mysterious metal billboard. Executed in collaboration with ad agency Heimat Wien Austria, the marketing technique is meant to draw consumer attention to Tyrolit’s Iceline knives.
Unlike traditional billboard-based campaigns, this one does not make a permanent imprint on consumer consciousness immediately. In fact, the activation is quite sensitive to time.
The full experience is played out in a total of 30 days. For the first few days, the metal billboard seems to be blank.
However, as time progresses, it slowly begins to rust, ultimately forming the outline of a Tyrolit knife and the headline “FLAWLESS. FOREVER.” underneath.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge