These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
Russian brand Nitrinos has created a line of female-centric motorcycle helmets that add an element of playfulness into the overall design with a cat-themed aesthetic complete with three dimension cat ears at the top. The helmets are designed to give riders the much needed protection along with a stylish look that is quite unlike anything else currently on the market.
When the wearer adorns one of the Nitrinos’ helmets, they truly do look like they are a cat. The helmets feature a sleek and fitted shape complete with a decal of a painted kitten drawn across the front of the face shield and visor. The expression on the cat is exaggerated with a bold use of colors and emphasis on the design of the feline’s eyes. The kitten aesthetic is completed with two pointed ears.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- “Dream Catcher”: The Superb Imaginative Concept Artworks of Mark Kirton
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “House of God”: Amazing Psychedelic, Fractal, and Extruded Artworks of Victor Stone
- “Blasphemous”: The Superb 3D Concept Artworks of Alexy Préfontaine