These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
Russian brand Nitrinos has created a line of female-centric motorcycle helmets that add an element of playfulness into the overall design with a cat-themed aesthetic complete with three dimension cat ears at the top. The helmets are designed to give riders the much needed protection along with a stylish look that is quite unlike anything else currently on the market.
When the wearer adorns one of the Nitrinos’ helmets, they truly do look like they are a cat. The helmets feature a sleek and fitted shape complete with a decal of a painted kitten drawn across the front of the face shield and visor. The expression on the cat is exaggerated with a bold use of colors and emphasis on the design of the feline’s eyes. The kitten aesthetic is completed with two pointed ears.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics