Minimalist And Colorful Fine Art Photography By Valentina Loffredo
Creative photographic creations by Valentina Loffredo, a talented photographer, and contemporary artist who was born in 1978 in Napoli, Italy and currently lives and works in Hong Kong. Valentina specializes in fine art and geometry photography.
She is known for her fascination with bright colors and minimalism. In 2013, Loffredo approached photography as a tool to visualize her ideas and started using Instagram to promote her work.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think