Minimalist And Colorful Fine Art Photography By Valentina Loffredo
Creative photographic creations by Valentina Loffredo, a talented photographer, and contemporary artist who was born in 1978 in Napoli, Italy and currently lives and works in Hong Kong. Valentina specializes in fine art and geometry photography.
She is known for her fascination with bright colors and minimalism. In 2013, Loffredo approached photography as a tool to visualize her ideas and started using Instagram to promote her work.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives