Minimalist And Colorful Fine Art Photography By Valentina Loffredo
Creative photographic creations by Valentina Loffredo, a talented photographer, and contemporary artist who was born in 1978 in Napoli, Italy and currently lives and works in Hong Kong. Valentina specializes in fine art and geometry photography.
She is known for her fascination with bright colors and minimalism. In 2013, Loffredo approached photography as a tool to visualize her ideas and started using Instagram to promote her work.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun