Kiki Fernandes Captures The Poignancy Of De Saint-Exupéry’s Work In Gorgeous Photos Of Scenes From “The Little Prince” — In LEGO
Kiki Fernandes is a gifted Brazilian photographer whose portraits of young women and expectant mothers are astonishing in their beauty and intensity. But what really caught our eye was a very different project: her lyrical photos of scenes from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s 1943 classic The Little Prince, built in LEGO form. It sounds cutesy, or even gimmicky, but her work somehow captures the particular melancholy of the novel in ways conventional illustrations might not.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics