Beautiful Vintage Photographs Of The Peasant Moldovians In The 50-70s: A Unique Photo Archive
Student Victor Galushka was collecting materials for his diploma film about abandoned places and found a huge photo archive in a house of Roshietich village, Moldova.
The photographs taken by Moldavian photographer Zakharia Kushnir were stored in a suitcase. Hundreds of shots featuring plain village life of the 50-70s. Z. Kushnir was not a professional photographer but his pictures are cool and kinda honest. Victor Galushka took all the archive and developed the photos together with his teacher.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell