Beautiful Vintage Photographs Of The Peasant Moldovians In The 50-70s: A Unique Photo Archive
Student Victor Galushka was collecting materials for his diploma film about abandoned places and found a huge photo archive in a house of Roshietich village, Moldova.
The photographs taken by Moldavian photographer Zakharia Kushnir were stored in a suitcase. Hundreds of shots featuring plain village life of the 50-70s. Z. Kushnir was not a professional photographer but his pictures are cool and kinda honest. Victor Galushka took all the archive and developed the photos together with his teacher.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters