Beautiful Vintage Photographs Of The Peasant Moldovians In The 50-70s: A Unique Photo Archive
Student Victor Galushka was collecting materials for his diploma film about abandoned places and found a huge photo archive in a house of Roshietich village, Moldova.
The photographs taken by Moldavian photographer Zakharia Kushnir were stored in a suitcase. Hundreds of shots featuring plain village life of the 50-70s. Z. Kushnir was not a professional photographer but his pictures are cool and kinda honest. Victor Galushka took all the archive and developed the photos together with his teacher.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Meet Sara Shakeel, The Original Crystal Artist
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- The Simpsons Meets Fine Art in Amazing Mash-Ups