Beautiful Vintage Photographs Of The Peasant Moldovians In The 50-70s: A Unique Photo Archive
Student Victor Galushka was collecting materials for his diploma film about abandoned places and found a huge photo archive in a house of Roshietich village, Moldova.
The photographs taken by Moldavian photographer Zakharia Kushnir were stored in a suitcase. Hundreds of shots featuring plain village life of the 50-70s. Z. Kushnir was not a professional photographer but his pictures are cool and kinda honest. Victor Galushka took all the archive and developed the photos together with his teacher.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics