Beautiful Vintage Photographs Of The Peasant Moldovians In The 50-70s: A Unique Photo Archive
Student Victor Galushka was collecting materials for his diploma film about abandoned places and found a huge photo archive in a house of Roshietich village, Moldova.
The photographs taken by Moldavian photographer Zakharia Kushnir were stored in a suitcase. Hundreds of shots featuring plain village life of the 50-70s. Z. Kushnir was not a professional photographer but his pictures are cool and kinda honest. Victor Galushka took all the archive and developed the photos together with his teacher.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Weird Halloween Costumes Of The 1970s And 80s
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel
- An Artist Created A Stunning Images Of Inglorious Fruits & Vegetables For French Supermarket Chain
- The Superb Noir Superhero Posters By Marko Manev