Surreal And Fine Art Portrait Photography By Konrad Bąk
Konrad Bąk is a talented self-taught photographer, illustrator and filmmaker currently based in Wroclaw, Poland. Konrad focuses on portraiture, he shoots a lot of beauty, fashion and equine photography.
“In my opinion, the camera lens should express feelings, tell stories,” he says. “In my photographs, I try to capture the fleeting beauty, the mood of the moment. In my images, I try to capture the sensuality of the female body, the uniqueness of feminine beauty, fluctuations in moods, The possibility of showing it all in a durable form is “that something” that drives me to arrange my photoshoots,” says Konrad.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees
- Melancholy Beauties by the Artist Wataboku
- Minimalist Spiral and Colorful Sculptures by Lee Sangsoo