Former Audi Designer Develops Star Wars Inspired Bike Lights To Increase Safety In Traffic
The result can be spectacular when lightsabers and minimalism collide. Former car designer, Octavian Richea, decided to take a radical approach on the classical bike light design. The LUMMA Lights concept challenges the single light method used by bikes today.
To determine the exact width of the bicycle, four LEDs and two lasers are mounted at each end of the handlebar. A sort of lightsabers to cut your way in traffic.
When it hits the shelves in mid-November, the device will allow riders to create a light contour around the bike that is visible from any angle.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers