iWalkers: Council Recruits Men with TVs Strapped Above Their Heads to Walk the Streets and Warn Public Not to Break Covid Lockdown Rules
East News Press Agency
A council have recruited men with TVs strapped above their heads to walk the streets to police lockdown. The bizarre move saw staff and volunteers pound the streets of Bradford, Yorkshire, with TVs, which weigh 18lbs and have a 19inch screen, hoisted on their shoulders.
Bradford Council announced the ‘iWalkers’ scheme this week but due to public backlash it has been forced to delete a Facebook post detailing its plans.
Pictures show a man using a backpack to lift a monitor roughly one-foot above his shoulders. It revealed the scheme had been funded by the Government and two ‘iWalkers’ hit the streets for two days. Locals were left stunned by the initiative and slammed the authority for frittering away taxpayers’ cash.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate