These Viral Visual Explanations Are Spreading Information About COVID-19 Extremely Effectively
This animation shows how the exponential spread of the virus can be slowed by simple measures such as working at home and not attending barbecues.
These amazing illustrations by cartoonist Toby Morris and microbiologist Siouxsie Wiles explaining the importance of social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak have gone viral after they were published by New Zealand webiste The Spinoff.
This chart helps people work out if they have Covid-19 symptoms.
The playful images visualise the pressure on the healthcare system, compare coronavirus symptoms with those of other viruses, and list possible non-contact greetings that can reduce chances of catching or spreading the disease.
Simple actions such as working from home and using non-contact greetings can slow the virus.
Morris is one of many creatives to have grabbed their pens in response to the outbreak to help circulate helpful advice. They believe that designers play an important role in cutting through the noise of the crisis to help offer clarity.
Frankly, we couldn’t agree more.
This animation shows how “flattening the curve” can prevent healthcare systems being overwhelmed.
This animation shows how being careful – yet not panicking – can ease the burden on the health care system.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies