‘Face-Kini’ Swimwear Trend Sweeps China: Will The Face Bikini Catch On Around The World?
One way to avoid the dangerous rays of the sun is to stay indoors, another is to apply a healthy layer of sun cream and slap on a wide-brimmed hat. If you’re in China, however, there is a third option – a ‘Face-Kini’ complete with a body suit. The name describes a protective head mask that is being used in Shandong province’s East China Sea coast by beach-goers who want to protect their skin from the sun.
A women wearing “face bikini” walks on a beach in Qingdao, East China’s Shandong province, May 26, 2014.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Photographer’s Stunning Shots of Gorgeous Mountain Temple Look Straight out Of an Anime
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Tales for an Accelerated Culture from Douglas Coupland – Novelist, Visual Artist and Graphic Designer