‘Face-Kini’ Swimwear Trend Sweeps China: Will The Face Bikini Catch On Around The World?
One way to avoid the dangerous rays of the sun is to stay indoors, another is to apply a healthy layer of sun cream and slap on a wide-brimmed hat. If you’re in China, however, there is a third option – a ‘Face-Kini’ complete with a body suit. The name describes a protective head mask that is being used in Shandong province’s East China Sea coast by beach-goers who want to protect their skin from the sun.
A women wearing “face bikini” walks on a beach in Qingdao, East China’s Shandong province, May 26, 2014.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unexpected Coincidences On The Streets Of New York That This Russian Photographer Managed To Capture On Camera
- A Beautiful Photo Series of the 1960 Ford Galaxie
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- The Superb Quirky Illustrations by Alex Kiesling
- “Forced Induction”: The Superb 3D Artworks of Luk
- Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Andrey Kasay
- This Artist Makes Illustrations That Talk About Modern Life With Social Commentary
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- Psychedelic Portraits by Erwin Kruz
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young People in the 1970s