A Gallery Of Stunning Photos Of Classic Range Rover Conversions
The Range Rover has been a notable part of motoring since the beginning of the 1970s. The combination of Land-Rover ruggedness and adaptability, together with traditional Rover comfort and speed produces one of the most versatile vehicles ever to be made.
The Land Rover have long tradition to make conversions for different professional use like police, ambulance, rescue, military or for other professions either by Land Rover Special Projects Department or by different independent coachbuilder companies.
In standard form or with just a few modifications a Range Rover can be driven straight from the centre of a city to arid desert lands and cope well with the prevailing conditions on the journey there. But when special demands are made by the owner, or the conditions of service are particularly taxing then the Range Rover has almost limitless scope for conversion to suit its intended role – no matter how extraordinary…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing