A Gallery Of Stunning Photos Of Classic Range Rover Conversions
The Range Rover has been a notable part of motoring since the beginning of the 1970s. The combination of Land-Rover ruggedness and adaptability, together with traditional Rover comfort and speed produces one of the most versatile vehicles ever to be made.
The Land Rover have long tradition to make conversions for different professional use like police, ambulance, rescue, military or for other professions either by Land Rover Special Projects Department or by different independent coachbuilder companies.
In standard form or with just a few modifications a Range Rover can be driven straight from the centre of a city to arid desert lands and cope well with the prevailing conditions on the journey there. But when special demands are made by the owner, or the conditions of service are particularly taxing then the Range Rover has almost limitless scope for conversion to suit its intended role – no matter how extraordinary…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies