This Epic Elysium RV Comes With A Hot Tub And Helicopter You Can Land On The Roof
The luxurious Elysium by Furrion looks like something a James Bond villain would love to own. The start of the art vehicle is designed for the filthy rich, and it comes complete with a hot tub and an impressive looking mini helicopter.
Inside the RV, the cabin is equipped with high-end Furrion appliances, including a refrigerator, oven, wine fridge and others – three 75 inch TVs, a fireplace, and “smart” bathroom toilets and showers. In order to fit all of this in there, the RV had to be a grand 45 feet long, 8 feet wide and 13.6 feet high.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021