This Epic Elysium RV Comes With A Hot Tub And Helicopter You Can Land On The Roof
The luxurious Elysium by Furrion looks like something a James Bond villain would love to own. The start of the art vehicle is designed for the filthy rich, and it comes complete with a hot tub and an impressive looking mini helicopter.
Inside the RV, the cabin is equipped with high-end Furrion appliances, including a refrigerator, oven, wine fridge and others – three 75 inch TVs, a fireplace, and “smart” bathroom toilets and showers. In order to fit all of this in there, the RV had to be a grand 45 feet long, 8 feet wide and 13.6 feet high.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- Giant Ninja Turtle Takes Over Minsk: Huge Leonardo Is Exploring the World of Soviet Architecture
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- An Artist Duo Creates Miniature Post-Apopcalyptic Sculptures
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Incredible Typography Works of Jordan Metcalf
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s