Nike Created A Limited-Edition “Stranger Things” Sneakers Made With Fabric That Can Be Burned Away To Reveal Hidden Details
The “Stranger Things” hype isn’t over yet. Nike has once again teamed up with Netflix to create a special pair of Tailwind sneakers featuring details paying homage to the latest season of the show.
The sportswear giant has already launched two capsules featuring pieces emblazoned with Hawkins High School branding and sneakers like the Air Tailwind 79, Cortez and Blazer Mid silhouettes. The third iteration of the Tailwind sports a rough gray fabric layer which can be burned away, revealing special hidden elements underneath.
Design details make references to the third season of “Stranger Things,” specifically to the secret underground world created by the Russians to enter the Upside Down. Under the white insole embellished with sketches of the huge machine to re-open the gate that Eleven closed, hides the secret Russian code which Robin cracks.
These unique sneakers were exclusively available at BAIT San Diego’s scavenger hunt.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s