Nike Created A Limited-Edition “Stranger Things” Sneakers Made With Fabric That Can Be Burned Away To Reveal Hidden Details
The “Stranger Things” hype isn’t over yet. Nike has once again teamed up with Netflix to create a special pair of Tailwind sneakers featuring details paying homage to the latest season of the show.
The sportswear giant has already launched two capsules featuring pieces emblazoned with Hawkins High School branding and sneakers like the Air Tailwind 79, Cortez and Blazer Mid silhouettes. The third iteration of the Tailwind sports a rough gray fabric layer which can be burned away, revealing special hidden elements underneath.
Design details make references to the third season of “Stranger Things,” specifically to the secret underground world created by the Russians to enter the Upside Down. Under the white insole embellished with sketches of the huge machine to re-open the gate that Eleven closed, hides the secret Russian code which Robin cracks.
These unique sneakers were exclusively available at BAIT San Diego’s scavenger hunt.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets