Nike Created A Limited-Edition “Stranger Things” Sneakers Made With Fabric That Can Be Burned Away To Reveal Hidden Details
The “Stranger Things” hype isn’t over yet. Nike has once again teamed up with Netflix to create a special pair of Tailwind sneakers featuring details paying homage to the latest season of the show.
The sportswear giant has already launched two capsules featuring pieces emblazoned with Hawkins High School branding and sneakers like the Air Tailwind 79, Cortez and Blazer Mid silhouettes. The third iteration of the Tailwind sports a rough gray fabric layer which can be burned away, revealing special hidden elements underneath.
Design details make references to the third season of “Stranger Things,” specifically to the secret underground world created by the Russians to enter the Upside Down. Under the white insole embellished with sketches of the huge machine to re-open the gate that Eleven closed, hides the secret Russian code which Robin cracks.
These unique sneakers were exclusively available at BAIT San Diego’s scavenger hunt.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar