Nike Created A Limited-Edition “Stranger Things” Sneakers Made With Fabric That Can Be Burned Away To Reveal Hidden Details
The “Stranger Things” hype isn’t over yet. Nike has once again teamed up with Netflix to create a special pair of Tailwind sneakers featuring details paying homage to the latest season of the show.
The sportswear giant has already launched two capsules featuring pieces emblazoned with Hawkins High School branding and sneakers like the Air Tailwind 79, Cortez and Blazer Mid silhouettes. The third iteration of the Tailwind sports a rough gray fabric layer which can be burned away, revealing special hidden elements underneath.
Design details make references to the third season of “Stranger Things,” specifically to the secret underground world created by the Russians to enter the Upside Down. Under the white insole embellished with sketches of the huge machine to re-open the gate that Eleven closed, hides the secret Russian code which Robin cracks.
These unique sneakers were exclusively available at BAIT San Diego’s scavenger hunt.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Nature’s Dystopian Nature: An Artist Creates Images That Show Nature Taking Over Our Civilization