Nike Created A Limited-Edition “Stranger Things” Sneakers Made With Fabric That Can Be Burned Away To Reveal Hidden Details
The “Stranger Things” hype isn’t over yet. Nike has once again teamed up with Netflix to create a special pair of Tailwind sneakers featuring details paying homage to the latest season of the show.
The sportswear giant has already launched two capsules featuring pieces emblazoned with Hawkins High School branding and sneakers like the Air Tailwind 79, Cortez and Blazer Mid silhouettes. The third iteration of the Tailwind sports a rough gray fabric layer which can be burned away, revealing special hidden elements underneath.
Design details make references to the third season of “Stranger Things,” specifically to the secret underground world created by the Russians to enter the Upside Down. Under the white insole embellished with sketches of the huge machine to re-open the gate that Eleven closed, hides the secret Russian code which Robin cracks.
These unique sneakers were exclusively available at BAIT San Diego’s scavenger hunt.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers