A Futuristic And Interactive Jewel Directly Projected On Your Neck
With the Neclumi project, the Polish art collective panGenerator is trying to imagine the future of jewelry through a futuristic and interactive jewel concept directly projected on your neck.
Consists of a pico projector, microphone and accelerometers, this jewel of light will react to your actions, changing shape to suit your movements and the surrounding sounds. This beautiful design is currently a prototype, but the collective hope that this project will become a reality in the coming years.
“At the current stage the whole setup is based on iPhone running custom app and a picoprojector connected via hdmi cable and attached to the wearers chest. Given the rate of miniaturisation of the picoprojector technology and observing the trend of wearables treated more as jewellery and fashion accessories rather than just gadgets, we predict that wearable projection and projection-based jewellery become a reality in a few years.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Digital Artist Creates Magical And Surreal Images From Architecture And Fragments Of Nature
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 30 Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About
- Amazing Winners Of The 2021 iPhone Photography Awards
- Cute And Clever Illustrations By Jaco Haasbroek