A Futuristic And Interactive Jewel Directly Projected On Your Neck
With the Neclumi project, the Polish art collective panGenerator is trying to imagine the future of jewelry through a futuristic and interactive jewel concept directly projected on your neck.
Consists of a pico projector, microphone and accelerometers, this jewel of light will react to your actions, changing shape to suit your movements and the surrounding sounds. This beautiful design is currently a prototype, but the collective hope that this project will become a reality in the coming years.
“At the current stage the whole setup is based on iPhone running custom app and a picoprojector connected via hdmi cable and attached to the wearers chest. Given the rate of miniaturisation of the picoprojector technology and observing the trend of wearables treated more as jewellery and fashion accessories rather than just gadgets, we predict that wearable projection and projection-based jewellery become a reality in a few years.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s