“Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
Marcos Beccari is a watercolor painter and philosopher. He was born in Sao Paulo, December 26, 1987. He has a PhD in Philosophy of Education from the University of São Paulo, MSc in Design and graduated in Graphic Design, both from the Federal University of Paraná. He currently works as Adjunct Professor at the Federal University of Paraná, lecturing in the Graphic Design Course and in the Postgraduate Program in Design.
Painting from photographs, Beccari seeks to translate the lighting through new chromatic compositions. His work is considered realism.
He gathers photo references for the majority of his paintings – photos taken by himself or found on stock resources such as the Pinterest (being careful about copyright). But rather than copy it directly, he seeks to translate the lights and colors into a clear and concise composition. He never appreciated “photorealism”, only the pictorial realism.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s