Fake Science 101: A Less-Than-Factual Guide To Our Amazing World
Fake Science 101 is the definitive, less-than-factual reference book for our modern times. Though the scientific community may sneer at its lack of data, experimentation, or actual information, it remains a handy tool to understand the phenomena we encounter every day.
A well-informed reader will finish their study session with a crisp delusion of knowledge and head full of plausible sounding facts. Organised like a traditional textbook, Fake Science 101 covers everything the average person should pretend to know.
Delightful visual aids help readers understand the scientific concepts invented in the text. In addition to this subject related material, sidebars help readers embrace the lifestyle of a scientist. From a guide to finding the right lab-coat to a sample experiment that may or may not cause serious radioactive damage, Fake Science 101 includes everything the aspiring [fake] scientist needs.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Pets Wearing Gas Masks During The World War I
- Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis