Fake Science 101: A Less-Than-Factual Guide To Our Amazing World
Fake Science 101 is the definitive, less-than-factual reference book for our modern times. Though the scientific community may sneer at its lack of data, experimentation, or actual information, it remains a handy tool to understand the phenomena we encounter every day.
A well-informed reader will finish their study session with a crisp delusion of knowledge and head full of plausible sounding facts. Organised like a traditional textbook, Fake Science 101 covers everything the average person should pretend to know.
Delightful visual aids help readers understand the scientific concepts invented in the text. In addition to this subject related material, sidebars help readers embrace the lifestyle of a scientist. From a guide to finding the right lab-coat to a sample experiment that may or may not cause serious radioactive damage, Fake Science 101 includes everything the aspiring [fake] scientist needs.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- To Change People’s Negative Perceptions Of Rats, Photographer Started Picturing Them In A Nice Way