Fake Science 101: A Less-Than-Factual Guide To Our Amazing World
Fake Science 101 is the definitive, less-than-factual reference book for our modern times. Though the scientific community may sneer at its lack of data, experimentation, or actual information, it remains a handy tool to understand the phenomena we encounter every day.
A well-informed reader will finish their study session with a crisp delusion of knowledge and head full of plausible sounding facts. Organised like a traditional textbook, Fake Science 101 covers everything the average person should pretend to know.
Delightful visual aids help readers understand the scientific concepts invented in the text. In addition to this subject related material, sidebars help readers embrace the lifestyle of a scientist. From a guide to finding the right lab-coat to a sample experiment that may or may not cause serious radioactive damage, Fake Science 101 includes everything the aspiring [fake] scientist needs.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun