Fake Science 101: A Less-Than-Factual Guide To Our Amazing World
Fake Science 101 is the definitive, less-than-factual reference book for our modern times. Though the scientific community may sneer at its lack of data, experimentation, or actual information, it remains a handy tool to understand the phenomena we encounter every day.
A well-informed reader will finish their study session with a crisp delusion of knowledge and head full of plausible sounding facts. Organised like a traditional textbook, Fake Science 101 covers everything the average person should pretend to know.
Delightful visual aids help readers understand the scientific concepts invented in the text. In addition to this subject related material, sidebars help readers embrace the lifestyle of a scientist. From a guide to finding the right lab-coat to a sample experiment that may or may not cause serious radioactive damage, Fake Science 101 includes everything the aspiring [fake] scientist needs.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976