Artist Highlights The Problems Of Our Society Through Haunting Illustrations
Just like Neo from The Matrix, we sometimes get a strange feeling deep in our guts that something is not quite right with the world. German artist Steffen Kraft, who also goes by the name Iconeo online, makes amazing social commentary pictures that highlight how ironic, weird and even hypocritical life can sometimes be.
Here are what we believe to be the most visually appealing pieces of Kraft’s artwork. So scroll down, upvote the ones you like, and share your thoughts in the comments.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers