Artist Highlights The Problems Of Our Society Through Haunting Illustrations
Just like Neo from The Matrix, we sometimes get a strange feeling deep in our guts that something is not quite right with the world. German artist Steffen Kraft, who also goes by the name Iconeo online, makes amazing social commentary pictures that highlight how ironic, weird and even hypocritical life can sometimes be.
Here are what we believe to be the most visually appealing pieces of Kraft’s artwork. So scroll down, upvote the ones you like, and share your thoughts in the comments.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Portraying Black Power Through Afrofuturism
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?