Honest Logos That Reflect Unfortunate Truths About Transnational Multi-Billion-Dollar Conglomerates By Viktor Hertz
In a hilarious project titled “Honest Logos”, Viktor Hertz (previously), the Swedish designer shows us what famous company logos would look like if they were brutally honest about their products. Some are funny, some brash and some brutally brilliant.
“I remake company logos and give them a more truthful meaning. This is an ongoing project, so let me know what companies you’d like to see included in it,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- “Untypical Girls”: Early Photographs Of Women In Punk From Between The Late 1970s And Early 1990s