Honest Logos That Reflect Unfortunate Truths About Transnational Multi-Billion-Dollar Conglomerates By Viktor Hertz
In a hilarious project titled “Honest Logos”, Viktor Hertz (previously), the Swedish designer shows us what famous company logos would look like if they were brutally honest about their products. Some are funny, some brash and some brutally brilliant.
“I remake company logos and give them a more truthful meaning. This is an ongoing project, so let me know what companies you’d like to see included in it,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta