Honest Logos That Reflect Unfortunate Truths About Transnational Multi-Billion-Dollar Conglomerates By Viktor Hertz
In a hilarious project titled “Honest Logos”, Viktor Hertz (previously), the Swedish designer shows us what famous company logos would look like if they were brutally honest about their products. Some are funny, some brash and some brutally brilliant.
“I remake company logos and give them a more truthful meaning. This is an ongoing project, so let me know what companies you’d like to see included in it,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove