Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
Armenian photographer Suren Manvelyan (previously) decided to explore in his ongoing macro photography series of stunning animal eye portraits. In order to capture animals from an amplified and personal perspective, the photographer gets up close and personal with the most unexpected, cute, and often dangerous animals, such as crocodiles, hippos, and chinchillas.
Without any exaggeration, the results are otherworldly. As the photographer himself mentioned in a statement to Radio Free Europe/ Radio Liberty, “The surface resembles the surface of other planets, with craters, rivers, and valleys. It looks like something from another world. Every time I photograph the eye, I feel myself traveling through the cosmos.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s