Photographer Uses Creative Tricks To Take Amazing Pictures
Photography is all about perspective – the person behind the camera can use their imagination to tell different stories about a subject from a variety of angles. Perspective gives depth to an image and can make a two-dimensional photograph feel like a three-dimensional scene.
There are many methods and tricks that a photographer can use to play with perspective, from shot angle to framing. Barcelona-based photographer Jordi Puig has become adept at using a variety of tools to capture amazing shots, a few of which he has shared on his Instagram account.
Using everyday objects as props, the photographer conjures up some breathtaking scenes. A little bit of creative thinking goes a long way!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Working From Home Has Never Been Easier With This Office-Tent
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- When Renaissance Artists Were Really Bad At Drawing Babies
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Close Up Pictures Of Tennis Players Just Look Like People Trying Really Hard To Control Their Telekinetic Power
- If Classic Childhood Characters Were Badass Lunatics