Photographer Uses Creative Tricks To Take Amazing Pictures
Photography is all about perspective – the person behind the camera can use their imagination to tell different stories about a subject from a variety of angles. Perspective gives depth to an image and can make a two-dimensional photograph feel like a three-dimensional scene.
There are many methods and tricks that a photographer can use to play with perspective, from shot angle to framing. Barcelona-based photographer Jordi Puig has become adept at using a variety of tools to capture amazing shots, a few of which he has shared on his Instagram account.
Using everyday objects as props, the photographer conjures up some breathtaking scenes. A little bit of creative thinking goes a long way!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing