Photographer Uses Creative Tricks To Take Amazing Pictures
Photography is all about perspective – the person behind the camera can use their imagination to tell different stories about a subject from a variety of angles. Perspective gives depth to an image and can make a two-dimensional photograph feel like a three-dimensional scene.
There are many methods and tricks that a photographer can use to play with perspective, from shot angle to framing. Barcelona-based photographer Jordi Puig has become adept at using a variety of tools to capture amazing shots, a few of which he has shared on his Instagram account.
Using everyday objects as props, the photographer conjures up some breathtaking scenes. A little bit of creative thinking goes a long way!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- “Untypical Girls”: Early Photographs Of Women In Punk From Between The Late 1970s And Early 1990s