Creative Employees Transform Their Office with ‘Star Wars’ Murals Made of 3,597 Post-Its
Viking is a company that isn’t afraid to let their employees get creative— especially when a new Star Wars film is soon to be released. Using a total of 3,597 post-it notes, four employees created spectacular murals of four iconic characters: Yoda, R2D2, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.
It took them a total of five hours to complete the intergalactic project, which measures an astounding 899 feet across in an office far, far away.
The team was inspired to get working on this impressive internal project after viewing Ben Brucker’s equally impressive superhero murals.
This form of art not only brightens up a simple office space, it also allows employees to get their creative juices flowing.
If this project’s taught us one thing, it’s that post-its, a love of Star Wars, and a little bit of imagination can go a long way.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!