Creative Employees Transform Their Office with ‘Star Wars’ Murals Made of 3,597 Post-Its
Viking is a company that isn’t afraid to let their employees get creative— especially when a new Star Wars film is soon to be released. Using a total of 3,597 post-it notes, four employees created spectacular murals of four iconic characters: Yoda, R2D2, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.
It took them a total of five hours to complete the intergalactic project, which measures an astounding 899 feet across in an office far, far away.
The team was inspired to get working on this impressive internal project after viewing Ben Brucker’s equally impressive superhero murals.
This form of art not only brightens up a simple office space, it also allows employees to get their creative juices flowing.
If this project’s taught us one thing, it’s that post-its, a love of Star Wars, and a little bit of imagination can go a long way.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants