Creative Employees Transform Their Office with ‘Star Wars’ Murals Made of 3,597 Post-Its
Viking is a company that isn’t afraid to let their employees get creative— especially when a new Star Wars film is soon to be released. Using a total of 3,597 post-it notes, four employees created spectacular murals of four iconic characters: Yoda, R2D2, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.
It took them a total of five hours to complete the intergalactic project, which measures an astounding 899 feet across in an office far, far away.
The team was inspired to get working on this impressive internal project after viewing Ben Brucker’s equally impressive superhero murals.
This form of art not only brightens up a simple office space, it also allows employees to get their creative juices flowing.
If this project’s taught us one thing, it’s that post-its, a love of Star Wars, and a little bit of imagination can go a long way.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove