Creative Employees Transform Their Office with ‘Star Wars’ Murals Made of 3,597 Post-Its
Viking is a company that isn’t afraid to let their employees get creative— especially when a new Star Wars film is soon to be released. Using a total of 3,597 post-it notes, four employees created spectacular murals of four iconic characters: Yoda, R2D2, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.
It took them a total of five hours to complete the intergalactic project, which measures an astounding 899 feet across in an office far, far away.
The team was inspired to get working on this impressive internal project after viewing Ben Brucker’s equally impressive superhero murals.
This form of art not only brightens up a simple office space, it also allows employees to get their creative juices flowing.
If this project’s taught us one thing, it’s that post-its, a love of Star Wars, and a little bit of imagination can go a long way.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu