Creative Employees Transform Their Office with ‘Star Wars’ Murals Made of 3,597 Post-Its
Viking is a company that isn’t afraid to let their employees get creative— especially when a new Star Wars film is soon to be released. Using a total of 3,597 post-it notes, four employees created spectacular murals of four iconic characters: Yoda, R2D2, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.
It took them a total of five hours to complete the intergalactic project, which measures an astounding 899 feet across in an office far, far away.
The team was inspired to get working on this impressive internal project after viewing Ben Brucker’s equally impressive superhero murals.
This form of art not only brightens up a simple office space, it also allows employees to get their creative juices flowing.
If this project’s taught us one thing, it’s that post-its, a love of Star Wars, and a little bit of imagination can go a long way.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- “Mystery Meat”: Photographer Portrays Fast Food In A Ghastly New Light
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Holy Selfie
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- Concepts From Future Past: 1986 Italdesign Machimoto