Creative Employees Transform Their Office with ‘Star Wars’ Murals Made of 3,597 Post-Its
Viking is a company that isn’t afraid to let their employees get creative— especially when a new Star Wars film is soon to be released. Using a total of 3,597 post-it notes, four employees created spectacular murals of four iconic characters: Yoda, R2D2, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.
It took them a total of five hours to complete the intergalactic project, which measures an astounding 899 feet across in an office far, far away.
The team was inspired to get working on this impressive internal project after viewing Ben Brucker’s equally impressive superhero murals.
This form of art not only brightens up a simple office space, it also allows employees to get their creative juices flowing.
If this project’s taught us one thing, it’s that post-its, a love of Star Wars, and a little bit of imagination can go a long way.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- These Photos Of Children Fighting Monsters From Their Nightmares Are Adorable
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Danish Photographer Captures Atmospheric Images of the Hyllie Water Tower Covered with a Morning Fog
- 20 Comics Exploring The Difficult Themes Of Politics And Economics By Artist PinkWug