12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
Want to stay in shape at work even when working from home during the COVID-19 lockdown? Here are the 12 best strategies to appear smart in emails! Created by book author and blogger Sarah Cooper.
The Cooper Review is the now defunct satirical blog created by Sarah Cooper. Since its launch in August 2014, it has been viewed by millions of people around the world and attracts more than 100,000 readers per month.
Sarah Cooper is a comedian, speaker, and author of bestselling books How to Be Successful Without Hurting Men’s Feelings and 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings, both of which are in development as series for television. She built her comedy career in between working for companies like Yahoo! and Google, where she was fed free lunches and lots of material.
In April 2020, Sarah went viral with a video called “How to Medical,” in which she lip syncs Trump’s proposed COVID-19 cures of UV light and disinfectant, viewed over 25 million times across Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. She has since created dozens more Trump lip-syncs each garnering millions of views. She was named one of Variety’s 10 Comics to Watch for 2020, will be featured at this year’s Just for Laughs Festival and has appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Tonight Show, Ellen, and has been featured in Vanity Fair, The New York Times, Washington Post, InStyle Magazine and countless others.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives