Giant Brushstroke Paintings By David Ambarzumjan Capture Different Periods Of Time In The Same Place
Artist David Ambarzumjan is well-known on Instagram. With an astonishing amount of over 400k followers on the platform, he happily shares his unique pieces of work with his fans.
The artist is best known for his ongoing art collection “Brushstrokes In Time,” which features past and present landscapes that are interrupted by tactile strokes of paint, which themselves have their own scenes within them. Given that, the strokes sometimes match the era they juxtapose, while other times, they represent many years in either direction, be it past, present, or even future.
The artist spends a lot of time on these pieces; at times, it even takes him months to finish one painting. Therefore, scroll down and take a look at the impressive paintings of David Ambarzumjan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Marcelo Ventura Reimagines The Concept of Pop Culture Characters in Dark-Style Illustrations
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994
- Funny Advertisement Fails