Giant Brushstroke Paintings By David Ambarzumjan Capture Different Periods Of Time In The Same Place
Artist David Ambarzumjan is well-known on Instagram. With an astonishing amount of over 400k followers on the platform, he happily shares his unique pieces of work with his fans.
The artist is best known for his ongoing art collection “Brushstrokes In Time,” which features past and present landscapes that are interrupted by tactile strokes of paint, which themselves have their own scenes within them. Given that, the strokes sometimes match the era they juxtapose, while other times, they represent many years in either direction, be it past, present, or even future.
The artist spends a lot of time on these pieces; at times, it even takes him months to finish one painting. Therefore, scroll down and take a look at the impressive paintings of David Ambarzumjan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden