Candid Photographs of Superheroes Posing With Their Young Fans at Malls in the 1970s and 1980s
Maybe it’s the bulging tights that elevate these from campy to creepy. Maybe it’s their eyes. Maybe it’s the unshakeable feeling that these children never forgot the day these pictures will taken. The photographs were shared by folks across the Plaid Stallions website sharing their childhood mall appearances from the 1970s and 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered