Photographer Vitor Schietti Captures Dream-Like Forests of Falling Light
Brazilian photographer and filmmaker Vitor Schietti, captures enhancing illuminated foliage using light, and long-exposure techniques.
Using the nature of brazil as his setting, the artist brightens treetops and branches, and creates mysterious yet charming sceneries. In 2015, begins the production of these impermanent or ethereal sculptures, as he calls them, and after years of practice and research, the ongoing project has bloomed into a dazzling photography series.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati