Photographer Vitor Schietti Captures Dream-Like Forests of Falling Light
Brazilian photographer and filmmaker Vitor Schietti, captures enhancing illuminated foliage using light, and long-exposure techniques.
Using the nature of brazil as his setting, the artist brightens treetops and branches, and creates mysterious yet charming sceneries. In 2015, begins the production of these impermanent or ethereal sculptures, as he calls them, and after years of practice and research, the ongoing project has bloomed into a dazzling photography series.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style