Photographer Vitor Schietti Captures Dream-Like Forests of Falling Light
Brazilian photographer and filmmaker Vitor Schietti, captures enhancing illuminated foliage using light, and long-exposure techniques.
Using the nature of brazil as his setting, the artist brightens treetops and branches, and creates mysterious yet charming sceneries. In 2015, begins the production of these impermanent or ethereal sculptures, as he calls them, and after years of practice and research, the ongoing project has bloomed into a dazzling photography series.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s