We first featured the incredible edibles of pastry chef Dinara Kasko in 2016. The culinary artist from Ukraine has amassed a huge online following for her innovative cake designs and moulds. Although Dinara graduated from Kharkov University Architecture School, she found her true passion was pastry. However, she now uses her background in architectural design to create her incredible cakes as she uses the 3D-modelling program, 3DSMAX, to create silicone cake moulds. Continue reading »
Museum of the Moon is a touring artwork by UK artist Luke Jerram.
Measuring seven metres in diameter, the moon features 120dpi detailed NASA imagery of the lunar surface. At an approximate scale of 1:500,000, each centimetre of the internally lit spherical sculpture represents 5km of the moon’s surface*. Continue reading »
What if the antique statues were dressed like hipsters? The artist and photographer Léo Caillard became famous in 2012 with his Hipsters in Stone series, covering the famous statues of the Louvre with modern clothes. Léo Caillard today unveiled the continuation of his series, transforming the Greek gods and goddesses into stars of Instagram. Continue reading »
Graphic designer James Fridman (previously featured) first caught our attention back in March when he began trolling vain people with hilarious photoshopped images. The creative, who specializes in editing pictures upon requests, continues to amuse the internet with his wacky, exaggerated and literal edits. Continue reading »
The dapper dogs in clothes are back with a second series, and they’re feeling festive. Earlier this year we were introduced to UCAPS’ well dressed canines available for adoption. Photographer Tammy Swarek came up with the idea of dressing up rescue dogs to draw attention to their stories and help potential owners personally connect with them. Tammy, from Arkansas, drew her inspiration from Facebook after spotting another portrait project for sheltered animals. So she contacted her local dog shelter, the Union County Animal Protection Society (UCAPS) and has worked closely with shelter manager Tanja Jackson ever since. Continue reading »
A year ago, we shared here (and here) the incredible story of Mihaela Noroc — a photographer who quit her job, withdrew her savings, and embarked on a mission to capture portraits of women from every country in the world. The ambitious, ongoing project highlights beauty that exists everywhere, in densely-populated cities as well as remote villages. Continue reading »
A motorcyclist found a tiny injured kitten that needed a lot of help at a truck stop, he decided to help the little guy, tuck him in his vest and continue on his cross country trip while taking care of the kitten.
1. Sinabung mount spews ash to the air during an eruption near from Karo, North Sumatra on January 7, 2014. An Indonesian volcano that has erupted relentlessly for months shot volcanic ash into the air 30 times on January 4, forcing further evacuations with more than 20,000 people now displaced, an official said. (Photo by Sutanta Aditya/AFP Photo)
Continue reading »
Visitors to the Fenlands in eastern England take advantage of sub-zero temperatures to enjoy skating on the frozen fens. Some areas of the region have seen temperatures plunge to as low as -18C in recent days.
The sun rises over a frost-covered scene in in Earith, Cambridgeshire. (Oli Scarff/Getty Images) Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women