Conceptual “Cut Food” Photography by Beth Galton
A visual collaboration between the photographer Beth Galton & food stylist Charlotte Omnes, and it’s called “Cut Food” and it features a look at food in a way you normally would not see it. According the Beth, the series was originally inspired by an assignment in which they were required to cut a burrito in half for their client. They decided to take it a step further with this series and take a look past the surface of these food we commonly eat and into the interior worlds of these products.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World