Conceptual “Cut Food” Photography by Beth Galton
A visual collaboration between the photographer Beth Galton & food stylist Charlotte Omnes, and it’s called “Cut Food” and it features a look at food in a way you normally would not see it. According the Beth, the series was originally inspired by an assignment in which they were required to cut a burrito in half for their client. They decided to take it a step further with this series and take a look past the surface of these food we commonly eat and into the interior worlds of these products.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Japan Bondage-Style Bikini Is Latest Fashion Trend To Sweep Nation
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century