Dazed & Confused: Free Range 2009 Competition!
Designers, photographers and artists! Free Range competition wants you to be the next best thing in illustration and photography!
Free Range is the best place for spotting the next major names in the art and design industry. Over the eight week period that Free Range occupies the colossal Old Truman Brewery space in East London, thousands of students from Britain’s top art and design colleges are given a chance to exhibit their work – and that number keeps growing every year. Over 150,000 people visited the shows last year, putting Free Range up there with the big guns like The Royal Academy of Art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto