Window of the World: Europe Made in China
“Window of the World” is photo project by Pablo Conejo, a photographer from Spain, that shows you the most amazing architecture and landscape replicas of Europe, made in China.
Following the replicas subject around China I came across a themed park called “Window of the World”, located in Shenzhen. There are about 130 reproductions of the World’s most famous architectural icons. Among these monuments visitors can find a 108 metres tall Eiffel Tower, a Taj Mahal, a Vatican, a Niagara Falls, a Versailles Palace, a Mont Rushmor, a Christ the Redeemer and so on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years