Window of the World: Europe Made in China
“Window of the World” is photo project by Pablo Conejo, a photographer from Spain, that shows you the most amazing architecture and landscape replicas of Europe, made in China.
Following the replicas subject around China I came across a themed park called “Window of the World”, located in Shenzhen. There are about 130 reproductions of the World’s most famous architectural icons. Among these monuments visitors can find a 108 metres tall Eiffel Tower, a Taj Mahal, a Vatican, a Niagara Falls, a Versailles Palace, a Mont Rushmor, a Christ the Redeemer and so on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories