Most Beautiful Abandoned Places of the World
1. Mirny Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia.
2. Villa Epecuén was a tourist village located in the Buenos Aires Province of Argentina.
3. El Hotel del Salto in Colombia.
4. The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan.
5. Decaying resort cottages, Green Bay, Wanli Township Resort, Taiwan.
6. The Buzludzha Monument in Bulgaria.
7. Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Southern Italy.
8. Craco is an abandoned comune and medieval village in Italy.
9. Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland.
10. Spree Park, Berlin, Germany.
11. Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan.
12. Dadipark, Dadizele, Belgium.
13. Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay.
14. Pripyat, Ukraine.
15. Christ of the Abyss at San Fruttuoso, Italy.
16. Hashima Island, Japan.
17. Château Miranda or Château de Noisy, Celles, Belgium.
18. Kasteel van Mesen, Lede, Belgium.
19. Nara Dreamland in Japan.
20. The Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang, North Korea.
21. City Hall Subway Station, NYC.
22. Kolmanskop in the Namib Desert.
23. Abandoned dome houses in Southwest Florida.
24. The remains of the SS Ayrfield in Homebush Bay, Australia.
25. St. George’s Abbey in the Black Forest, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
26. Kalavantin Durg near Panvel, India.
27. Angkor Wat,a Buddhist temple complex in Cambodia.
28. The remains of the Pegasus in McMurdo Sound, Antarctica.
29. The Maunsell Sea Forts in England.
30. Bodiam Castle in East Sussex, England.
31. Sunken yacht in Antarctica.
32. Abandoned distillery in Barbados.
33. Hafodunos Hall in Llangernyw, North Wales.
35. 1984 Winter Olympics objects in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
36. Lana Sator has come to the attention of both the ‘urb-exp’ community and Russian authorities alike. She is a daring Urban Explorer whose exploits have highlighted the terrifying lack of abandoned and security surrounding in Russia and abroad.
37. Cooling tower of an abandoned power plant in Ghent, Belgium.
38. Lawndale Theater in Chicago, USA
39. North Brother Island near New York City, New York, USA
40. Apartment blocks in Sesena in the Toledo Provence near Madrid, Spain.
41. Tomioka town, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
42. Nova Cidade de Kilamba, a Chinese-built ghost town in Angola.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- Vietnamese Man Made A Fence From Old iPhones
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring