Most Beautiful Abandoned Places of the World
1. Mirny Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia.
2. Villa Epecuén was a tourist village located in the Buenos Aires Province of Argentina.
3. El Hotel del Salto in Colombia.
4. The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan.
5. Decaying resort cottages, Green Bay, Wanli Township Resort, Taiwan.
6. The Buzludzha Monument in Bulgaria.
7. Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Southern Italy.
8. Craco is an abandoned comune and medieval village in Italy.
9. Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland.
10. Spree Park, Berlin, Germany.
11. Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan.
12. Dadipark, Dadizele, Belgium.
13. Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay.
14. Pripyat, Ukraine.
15. Christ of the Abyss at San Fruttuoso, Italy.
16. Hashima Island, Japan.
17. Château Miranda or Château de Noisy, Celles, Belgium.
18. Kasteel van Mesen, Lede, Belgium.
19. Nara Dreamland in Japan.
20. The Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang, North Korea.
21. City Hall Subway Station, NYC.
22. Kolmanskop in the Namib Desert.
23. Abandoned dome houses in Southwest Florida.
24. The remains of the SS Ayrfield in Homebush Bay, Australia.
25. St. George’s Abbey in the Black Forest, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
26. Kalavantin Durg near Panvel, India.
27. Angkor Wat,a Buddhist temple complex in Cambodia.
28. The remains of the Pegasus in McMurdo Sound, Antarctica.
29. The Maunsell Sea Forts in England.
30. Bodiam Castle in East Sussex, England.
31. Sunken yacht in Antarctica.
32. Abandoned distillery in Barbados.
33. Hafodunos Hall in Llangernyw, North Wales.
35. 1984 Winter Olympics objects in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
36. Lana Sator has come to the attention of both the ‘urb-exp’ community and Russian authorities alike. She is a daring Urban Explorer whose exploits have highlighted the terrifying lack of abandoned and security surrounding in Russia and abroad.
37. Cooling tower of an abandoned power plant in Ghent, Belgium.
38. Lawndale Theater in Chicago, USA
39. North Brother Island near New York City, New York, USA
40. Apartment blocks in Sesena in the Toledo Provence near Madrid, Spain.
41. Tomioka town, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
42. Nova Cidade de Kilamba, a Chinese-built ghost town in Angola.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Hotpants, Cigarettes, Harp Lager And Guinness – A Belfast Student Party In 1970
- No, This Is Not Skyrim, This Is Czech Prachov Rocks In Bohemian Paradise