Photo of the Day: High-Wire Raccoon
This raccoon appeared highly-strung when it was spotted clinging onto a telegraph wire. Photographer Chuck Courson captured the worried-looking critter dangling 30ft in the air as it tried to evade a red-tailed hawk. But he didn’t get a dramatic series of escape shots as the raccoon was frozen to the spot and barely moved a whisker. (Mirror Online) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster